The students, staff, and administration of the Dawson County High School welcome you to our website. We are confident that you will find the information on this site useful and that you will learn more about what makes Dawson County High School a special place.
Dawson County High School has a dedicated and experienced staff, an active PTSO and Governance Council, and caring and committed families. Dawson County High School is committed to:
1) Graduation for all
2) Providing a secure & nurturing/supportive learning environment
3) Cultivating relationships with students, families, schools & community
4) Treating everyone with dignity & respect
5) Providing a challenging curriculum through researched-based, data driven, differentiated instruction
6) Providing extra-curricular activities and other opportunities, which develop positive personal growth
7) Integrating current and emerging technologies to compete in the 21st Century
Thank you for your interest in Dawson County High School. If you have questions, please contact our committed staff at (706) 265-6555.